New undergraduate students and undergraduate transfer students should visit Lipscomb's undergraduate admissions website for more information.
Graduate Application Information
- Attend an ISP information session and open house. Sign up here. (Not required but recommended)
- Submit an Online Application and application fee ($50).
- Schedule a candidate interview. Interviews are conducted on campus for most students and via phone or Skype for potential students living outside the Nashville area.
- Request that official copies of ALL transcripts be sent to Lipscomb University.
- Submit contact information for two references. Please send reference name, phone number, email address, and relationship to you (not necessary if included in online application).
- Request that standardized exam scores be sent to Lipscomb (required for MBA and master's candidates only). Standardized exam requirements may be waived based on work experience. GRE, GMAT and LSAT accepted.
- Submit a resume of professional experience.
Official transcripts should be mailed to:
Lipscomb University, Institute for Sustainable Practice
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
Please email resume, references and statement of purpose to email@example.com.
Accepted students are required to submit The Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) form and the Graduate Health Record form prior to begining courses at Lipscomb University.